Support our SPONSORS Home | Site Map | Shopping Cart Shop the Co-op | Email A Friend | Contact Us
Home
HornFansTV
Interactive
Sports
On The Field
In The Stands
Recruiting
Basketball
Basketball (W)
Baseball
Other Sports
Other
Cactus Cafe
West Mall
Quackenbush's
Rusty's Grill
Esther's Follies
Horn Depot
Swap Meet
Prayer Requests
Horn Network
On The Road Again
Archives
Around Austin
Classics
PCL
Locker Room
Senior Salute
2001-02 Seniors
2002-03 Seniors
2003-04 Seniors
2004-05 Seniors
2005-06 Seniors
Other
Chat
Email
Links
Posting Guidelines
Football
Recruiting
Basketball
Baseball
Other Sports
Around Austin
About Us
Fiesta Bowl Tickets
Rose Bowl Tickets

Become a HornFans Sponsor

Sports
   >> On The Field

Rate thread Print Thread
SectionThree
500+ posts
06/30/13 03:42 PM
TX-ou game time??

Anyone know the kickoff time? Or, if not, when it might be available? Thanks in advance.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Email Post   Notify Moderator  Nominate for Classics

l00pSponsor
25,000+ posts
06/30/13 05:28 PM
Re: TX-ou game time?? [re: SectionThree]

It's too early to predict but this is a resource that can help as times get confirmed around the nation. The Florida v. LSU game is one that jumps out at me as a big game, possibly. Aggies play Ole Miss, more regional depending on rankings.

Speaking of which, if Texas and Oklahoma are stoutly ranked it's not a stretch to assume it's the premier game that day or at least near the top. That could mean a kickoff not in the morning.

Bookmark it, it is helpful.

2013 NCAA Football TV Schedule.

I am not a sunshine pumper and I am not a MB/Diaz/whoever hater. I am a Horns optimist and plan on remaining so for years to come. - HornSwoggler

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Email Post   Notify Moderator  Nominate for Classics

El Sapo
2500+ posts
06/30/13 06:12 PM

11 a.m. = beer for breakfast
2:30 p.m = beer for breakfast, beer for lunch, and maybe College Game Day

I like 2:30 better

Vol Horn 4 Life
2500+ posts
06/30/13 06:17 PM

Not sure of the time, but I know its on DOOMSDAY!!!!!! I'm gonna bring a puppy and put it on the OU sidelines midway through the first quarter. Bob will be so pissed and filled with so much hatred his decision making skills will be shot for the day.

georgecostanza
1000+ posts
07/01/13 07:13 AM

Gameday won't be there again until Texas proves it can compete in Dallas again.

South Austin
2500+ posts
07/01/13 08:59 AM

8:00 a.m. on Lifetime.

Brad Austin
100+ posts
07/01/13 12:49 PM

I'll do you one better, 8AM on LHN...then only 12 people back in Austin could see it, and another 90,000+ in Dallas with blood red eyes and the taste of cat sweat in their dry mouths.

notanative
2500+ posts
07/01/13 02:28 PM
Re: TX-ou game time?? [re: Brad Austin]

...as if being able to get the LHN in Austin was the measure of anything. Lived there; done that. Maybe Austin's not all it's cracked up to be. Oh, wait, Google has it in sight!!!!

It doesn't take all kinds; it's just that there are all kinds.

giveemhell
1000+ posts
07/01/13 05:25 PM

If both teams are ranked, it will likely be an 11:00 AM kick-off since ABC traditionally reserves its nationally broadcast games for 11:00 AM (and also 7:00 PM). At 2:30, it shows regional broadcasts. The only way to get out of the 11:00 AM rut is to either have both teams suck, or play the game at night, which I think would be awesome.

Print Thread

Jump to

HornFans Home | Contact Us

If you see any typographical errors (it's so hard to find good help these days), or have suggestions about this site, please send us feedback.

© 2000 - 2014 HornFans.com, LLC, all rights reserved. HornFans.com is an independent site and is not affiliated with The University of Texas Athletic Department or the Longhorn Foundation. Opinions expressed herein do not reflect the opinion of HornFans, the University of Texas, the Longhorn Foundation, Anheuser-Busch, Brown-Distributing, or any other of our sponsors, affiliates, partners or users.

Privacy Policy