Support our SPONSORS Home | Site Map | Shopping Cart Shop the Co-op | Email A Friend | Contact Us
Home
HornFansTV
Interactive
Sports
On The Field
In The Stands
Recruiting
Basketball
Basketball (W)
Baseball
Other Sports
Other
Cactus Cafe
West Mall
Quackenbush's
Rusty's Grill
Esther's Follies
Horn Depot
Swap Meet
Manor Downs
Prayer Requests
Horn Network
On The Road Again
Archives
Around Austin
Classics
PCL
Locker Room
Senior Salute
2001-02 Seniors
2002-03 Seniors
2003-04 Seniors
2004-05 Seniors
2005-06 Seniors
Other
Chat
Email
Links
Posting Guidelines
Football
Recruiting
Basketball
Baseball
Other Sports
Around Austin
About Us
Fiesta Bowl Tickets
Rose Bowl Tickets

Become a HornFans Sponsor

Senior Salute
   >> 2001-02 Seniors

Rate thread Print Thread
LonghornGirlieAdministrator
1000+ posts
11/05/01 12:30 PM
Travis Slagle

Slagle, Travis*
98 DE 6-3 235 Jr.-SQ Pflugerville, Texas (Pflugerville)

----------------------
Hook 'em Horns

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Email Post   Notify Moderator  Nominate for Classics

Mesohorny
500+ posts
11/05/01 03:31 PM
Re: Travis Slagle [re: LonghornGirlie]

Travis,

Thank you for all of your hard work and everything you've done for the team and for The University. Thanks for always being there and being ready. Best of luck to you in the future.

Hook 'em Horns

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Email Post   Notify Moderator  Nominate for Classics

RomaVicta
100+ posts
11/08/01 01:53 AM

You have been a part of the team that is hidden from the casual fan like me. What I do know is that football is a team sport and what the Longhorns are and are becoming has a lot to do with young men like you. You've worn the orange and can take great pleasure in the years to come knowing that you were a Longhorn football player. I envy you. Best wishes in the future and thanks for your contribution to my favorite team and our common university. Hook 'em!

Orangesweat
2500+ posts
11/08/01 02:39 AM

Travis, being a Senior on the Longhorn football team is quite an honor and achievement. It shows you had the persistence and dedication to succeed. Congratulations. Good luck in the future.

CraigHorn
500+ posts
11/08/01 10:30 AM

Travis,
You have been a role player on some terrific Longhorn teams--and you have filled your role admirably. I, for one, have wanted to see more of you, and I watch you whenever you're in the game. Nonetheless, your on-the-field contributions extend to the level of helping to bring out the best in some of your teammates. It is surely a tribute to the talent level now on board that solid ball players such as yourself and Cullen Loeffler are walk-ons. You're a winner in my book; thanks for your perseverance and hard work and Hook'em!

"It's "incontheeeevable" that this guy has only played 4 college games." beaVo

JMill
25+ posts
11/08/01 08:49 PM

Great job Travis. You have made us proud. Good luck in the future.

Hook'em Horns
JMill

TexasEd
2500+ posts
11/09/01 02:17 PM

Travis,
It is great to have you as part of the Longhorn Family. Thanks for all you have done for The University and the program. Wear you "T" ring with pride.

"The Eyes of Texas Are Upon You."
TexasEd

Bevoette
100+ posts
11/09/01 07:23 PM

Travis,

Thank you for being a value to the team and a team player..
Good luck in the future.

Hook'em ~..~
A stuck in aggieland

Samanai
500+ posts
11/10/01 01:38 PM

Thanks for giving the University and its football team your all. You'll be part of the Horn family forever now. Hook'em!

Rammer
250+ posts
11/12/01 05:38 PM

All of your hard work is appreciated. You have been part of getting THE University back in the national spotlight. Thanks.

HOOK EM HORNS

My team is on the floor.Norman Dale -Hoosiers

TexanneModerator
1000+ posts
11/15/01 06:40 PM

Travis,

One of the greatest experiences a young man can have in life is knowing that he played an important role in the development of an outstanding organization. Not everyone can be the star, but every single cog in a machine is important to the function of that machine.

We in the stands almost never get to see the cogs that keep the Longhorn machine going, but do know that we appreciate them very much.

Your contributions to the Texas Longhorns are valued and you will always be a part of the Longhorn family, and no one can ever take that from you. Wear your T ring proudly and remember that you helped make it happen.

Texanne

"These are just ordinary Farmers. People of the land. The common clay of the new west. You know ... morons."

Longhorn Tim
250+ posts
11/16/01 03:41 PM

Thanks so much for all that you have done to resurrect Texas football. Without looking, I'm sure we'd have to go back 20+ years to find a class that leaves with a better overall record.

During your years here, you have done nothing but represent the school we all love with class and honor. . . THANKS!

"They go the other way with it though . . . and it's option time . . . WHOA!!! HELLO!!! . . . Bryant Westbrook! . . . The important thing now is to make sure Randy Kinder finds a place to lay down" - Keith Jackson, '96

MATTerHORN69
500+ posts
11/16/01 05:55 PM

Travis, good luck to you in the future. Your dedication, hard work and love of the game is greatly appreciated. Hook 'Em!

Please help slow the overpopulation of aggies and sooners - spay or neuter one TODAY!!!

MotherRussia
100+ posts
11/17/01 07:22 PM

Thank you Travis for all the memories. Good luck with the rest of your life. I hope you find something wonderful, as you are a class act Longhorn. Hook Em for Life!

bebenoit
100+ posts
01/01/02 04:33 AM

Travis, congratulations on your career at Texas. I wish you the best in your future endeavors and your marriage with Molly

Horns34
250+ posts
01/02/02 02:51 AM

Thanks for your efforts. And good luck in your future

"They look a little sheepish out there." Game analyst as Shane Lechler took the field.

Born Again HornSponsor
500+ posts
02/25/04 05:31 PM

Slagle = Excellent!!!

Mike UT00
100+ posts
11/19/04 09:52 PM

Thanks and Good Luck Travis!

MacanudoSponsor
25,000+ posts
01/13/06 03:21 AM

All of our Longhorn brothers deserve kudos.

So?

HpsluggaSponsor
10,000+ posts
06/01/06 03:09 PM

Thanks for choosing Texas and leaving the program better than you found it

Print Thread

Jump to

HornFans Home | Contact Us

If you see any typographical errors (it's so hard to find good help these days), or have suggestions about this site, please send us feedback.

© 2000 - 2014 HornFans.com, LLC, all rights reserved. HornFans.com is an independent site and is not affiliated with The University of Texas Athletic Department or the Longhorn Foundation. Opinions expressed herein do not reflect the opinion of HornFans, the University of Texas, the Longhorn Foundation, Anheuser-Busch, Brown-Distributing, or any other of our sponsors, affiliates, partners or users.

Privacy Policy