Support our SPONSORS Home | Site Map | Shopping Cart Shop the Co-op | Email A Friend | Contact Us
Home
HornFansTV
Interactive
Sports
On The Field
In The Stands
Recruiting
Basketball
Basketball (W)
Baseball
Other Sports
Other
Cactus Cafe
West Mall
Quackenbush's
Rusty's Grill
Esther's Follies
Horn Depot
Swap Meet
Prayer Requests
Horn Network
On The Road Again
Archives
Around Austin
Classics
PCL
Locker Room
Senior Salute
2001-02 Seniors
2002-03 Seniors
2003-04 Seniors
2004-05 Seniors
2005-06 Seniors
Other
Chat
Email
Links
Posting Guidelines
Football
Recruiting
Basketball
Baseball
Other Sports
Around Austin
About Us
Fiesta Bowl Tickets
Rose Bowl Tickets

Become a HornFans Sponsor

Sports
   >> In The Stands

Rate thread Print Thread
Hornius EmeritusSponsor
10,000+ posts
03/12/09 10:08 AM
Photo: Andre Smith Works Out (Warning! Graphic!)

This is a photo of Andre Smith running the 40 at the Alabama Pro Day a couple of days ago.

Kind of makes you wonder what he was thinking, doesn't it?

See my Images of Texas:

The Link

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Email Post   Notify Moderator  Nominate for Classics

alxhorns
1000+ posts
03/12/09 10:31 AM
Re: Photo: Andre Smith Works Out (Warning! Graphic!) [re: Hornius Emeritus]

who has the sig of the cartoon with nick nolte's mugshot?

Run like Mexican water through an American tourist-LonghornLawyer

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Email Post   Notify Moderator  Nominate for Classics

Stuck_At_Work
2500+ posts
03/12/09 12:10 PM

Biggest Loser contestant or Alabama Pro Day?

But seriously, if you watched this kid play, you would know he is just a beast on the field. He has certainly made some off-the-field mistakes and he would have done himself a world of good shedding a few pounds prior to this draft. But I'll tell you what - you can tell from his neck and arms that he is strong as hell. If he were to shed 30 pounds, he would look like a freaking machine.

Ignatius
2500+ posts
03/12/09 12:34 PM

In reply to:

If he were to shed 30 pounds, he would look like a freaking machine.

Looks like he could do that just by dropping a couple of cup sizes...

IsThatATitleist?
100+ posts
03/12/09 02:35 PM

majorwhiteapples
2500+ posts
03/12/09 03:01 PM

If he hasn't started working hard now, what is going to make him work hard as a pro? He will take the easy way out.

Sign his decently big rookie contract and then he will be out of the NFL before it is over.

What's going on? "You never want a serious crisis to go to waste," said Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel. "This crisis provides the opportunity for us to do things that you could not do before."

WildEyedBuffalo
25+ posts
03/12/09 04:31 PM
Re: Photo: Andre Smith Works Out (Warning! Graphic [re: Hornius Emeritus]

Atleast he now knows where he needs to trim the fat off....gross

blonthang
1000+ posts
03/12/09 04:48 PM

His abdomen looks like one of the trees in The Wizard of Oz.

Sangre NaranjadaModerator
10,000+ posts
03/12/09 05:09 PM

Nice rack!

fiftylarge
25+ posts
03/12/09 06:06 PM

I wouldnt say it to his face, but what a fat tub of [censored].

My heros have always been cowboys.

Texas___Fight
2500+ posts
03/12/09 07:14 PM

TexAgs.com Quote
"It's tough being an Aggie fan....in any sport....but for every 20 choke jobs, there is one unexpected victory, so all is not lost."

Burnt Orange Bevo
1000+ posts
03/12/09 10:20 PM

I thiink it's safe to say that each excess pound he carried cost him a cool $100,000. I'm sure he'll still get drafted and will still have an opportunity to prove himself on Sundays. Although as mentioned by others, you have to wonder where his priorities are (or have been).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack Bauer: Let's get something straight, kid. The only reason you're still conscious is because I don't want to carry you. Now get in the van.

Hornius EmeritusSponsor
10,000+ posts
03/13/09 10:05 AM

See my Images of Texas:

The Link

Lat22Sponsor
5000+ posts
03/13/09 10:25 AM

News flash. NFL linemen are not swimsuit models. I'd venture to say that most of them would look like that if they ran without shirts on.

wherzwaldoSponsor
5000+ posts
03/13/09 10:45 AM

In reply to:

I'd venture to say that most of them would look like that if they ran without shirts on.

Yeah, but... that's exactly why they run WITH shirts on.

ElginHotSausage
1000+ posts
03/13/09 11:07 AM

I knew I shouldn't have looked but DOH! I did anyway. my retinas are burned.................

WhHorn
500+ posts
03/15/09 04:34 PM

GemStateJim
500+ posts
03/15/09 04:40 PM

What--no drooling from NativeTXchic?

swc.lives.on
1000+ posts
03/16/09 08:44 PM
Re: Photo: Andre Smith Works Out (Warning! Graphic [re: Hornius Emeritus]

It kind of looks like a face.

"That's right. Two measly yards. Two more than a dead man. What the Hell were you thinking?"

Alex_de_Large
1000+ posts
03/17/09 10:36 PM

like this face?

Print Thread

Jump to

HornFans Home | Contact Us

If you see any typographical errors (it's so hard to find good help these days), or have suggestions about this site, please send us feedback.

© 2000 - 2014 HornFans.com, LLC, all rights reserved. HornFans.com is an independent site and is not affiliated with The University of Texas Athletic Department or the Longhorn Foundation. Opinions expressed herein do not reflect the opinion of HornFans, the University of Texas, the Longhorn Foundation, Anheuser-Busch, Brown-Distributing, or any other of our sponsors, affiliates, partners or users.

Privacy Policy